Monday, December 26, 2005

Hope everyone had/is having a Happy Holidays.

My grades for the past semester came out this week. I ended up with a 3.17 GPA for the term. I'm satisfied with that, but I need to improve it. This semester I took 17 credit hours, worked 20-25 hours/week, and was involved in a couple social work projects. Next semester I'm only taking 15 hours, and I plan to work the same amount. I have no extracurriculars lined up, so hopefully I can do better next term.

I still have about another week before I have to go back to school.

I've been continuing my system to try to maximize my rewards points from my mtvU card. I'm set to get another 1000+ points this month.

I also made a trip to the local bank to check on my CD. It's set to mature in 2007 with a 3.50% APY. Currently the balance is $4793.29. I probably won't include that number in my updates, since it will distort my progress reports so far.

I also plan on moving most of my money from ING to HSBC. I'll keep the ING account open, just in case their rates become attractive again.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Credit Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a credit cards for bad credit site/blog. It pretty much covers credit cards for bad credit related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Credit Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about credit cards for bad credit so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
free page hit counter