Thursday, December 08, 2005

Just a quick update. My birthday is this week, so I've received some money as gifts. So far I've collected about $75 in cash gifts, and some alcohol and a free dinner on top of that. Not too shabby. ;)

Quick net worth update as of Dec 8 2005:


Assets:
  • Checking: $850.67
  • ING: $1645.12
  • Sharebuilder: $325.40
  • Tuition reimbursement: ~$3000
Liabilities: (measured by current amounts on my CC, PIF each month)

  • $576.27
Total net worth: $5244.92

More updates later

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Neo said...

I recently started graphing the net worth for various PF bloggers (with the help of Personal Finance Advice), I would be interested in including yours if you would like. To get you up to date, please send over your net worth data for the past four months.

http://neos-nest-egg.blogspot.com/2005/12/personal-finance-bloggers-net-worth_06.html

Neo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
free page hit counter