Friday, February 03, 2006

Almost forgot:

From about 2 months of following my strategy during the holidays, I earned enough ThankYou Points for a $50 gift certificate. I chose one from Amazon.com. So far I've purchased a CD, but I've got about $36 left. I'll save that for a future purchase (it's good until May 2007.)

A positive aspect to all the expenses I've listed in my previous post is that I've been able to charge them all to my Dividend card. So at least I'm getting 1% back (better than nothing.) I think after this statement I'll have $25-$30 in my Dividend Dollars account.

So in about 5 months of CC usage, I've accumulated a $50 GC and over $20 in cash. I'm not a big spender by any means, so I don't think that's too bad. It pays to pay for everything on credit and pay in full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
free page hit counter