Friday, February 03, 2006

Sorry for the lack of an update in quite awhile.

Unfortunately, I've had a few expected and unexpected expenses come up in the last month (to the tune of $700+.) I'm also down right now since I purchased my books at the beginning of the semester and haven't been reimbursed yet (a little over $400.) So things kind of suck right now in that regard.

I moved about all of my money from ING to HSBC a couple weeks ago. Right now I've got about $30 in ING and about $1200 in HSBC, and that's it for savings.

So I'm off track, due to some "emergencies," but that's what the savings are there for right?

Oh, I also replied to a preapproved offer for AMEX Blue. Got it with a $2400 limit.

I'll try to keep this updated, but things are busy with school right now. Sorry again for being absent for so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
free page hit counter