Tuesday, May 16, 2006

As I mentioned in the comments of my last post, my T-bill purchase did go through 5/04/2006.

Unfortunately, my identity was not adequately identified by my bank. Actually, the bank didn't use the correct stamp/seal. The ID verification form has to have the bank's official seal on it; apparently the stamp my bank provided wasn't enough. A CSR emailed me and politely requested another copy be mailed in with the seal. This isn't a big deal because this T-bill will be rolled over into a new 28-day bill upon maturity. Remember, TD securities can be purchased while the identity verification is pending, but they cannot be redeemed.

The CSR did attach another blank form for me to fill out and take to the bank. Surprisingly polite service, especially for a government employee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
free page hit counter